All I ask is that you share this with anyone you like, on any site you want, and to perhaps take the time and leave a review on Amazon or Smashwords for it if you enjoy it. The package you're downloading has the links to those pages for convenience.
And if you enjoy the books, perhaps consider going to Smashwords and paying whatever you feel it is worth. If not, that's fine too.
I'd like to thank, once again, the great graphic artist Miami Kaos for doing the brilliant cover. Follow Miami Kaos on twitter by clicking HERE
Enjoy the book and feel free to let me know how you like it!
NOTE: the downloaded .rar file includes the book in various formats (.epub, .mobi and .PDF) along with alternate artwork and various related info.
Through The Soul's Window is a collection of 12 short stories dealing with people whose actions are driven by their emotions and how they react to them. Some react well, others do not. Some end happily, others do not.
Whether we like to admit it or not, we all tend to be driven by emotions, try as we might to avoid it.
DETAILS: 12 Stories / 40 Pages / 16,336 words
Contains some adult themes and mild adult language
MORE AFTER THE BREAK
01. Playing God: What do you do when you witness someone do something so horrific that goes against everything you believe in. And what if that person is someone that you envisioned making a life with? How does that affect you going forward, and what does your reaction say about you?
02. My Biggest Fear: A scorned lover drowns their sorrow in alcohol soaked memories, as they lament the one that got away, due to a lack of commitment.
03. The Flame: A tragic event births something even more tragic, one that will eventually come full circle.
04. Anniversary: A car crash wipes out the hopes and dreams of a newlywed couple, sending the lone survivor on a year-long spiral of depression and suicidal thoughts. Then he is presented with a potential second chance at the life that he thought he would have.
05. Unconventional Plans: A man seeks solace from the pain and anguish and guilt that he feels after a tragic accident, and finds perhaps the answers to his problems.
06. Ghost Story: Grant Joche, a prospective buyer inspects a fantastic loft in downtown Charlottesville Virginia, and listens to the real estate agent admit to the horrific events that took place in the building, which has caused many to shy away from renting.
07. My Encounter With Morris: Julian is a recovering addict who immediately upon drying out, packs everything up and moves away from everyone and thing he knows in an attempt to get a fresh start....to the worst possible place.
08. Circle Of Life: Four kids are at the end of their night of trick-or-treating when one of them is dared to go to the house of a mysterious resident. There have been stories about what happened to Gerald, and his mental makeup, however no one really knows for sure. What young Dylan finds up there is not at all what he expected.
09. A Hero's Guilt: What should have been a routine flight for a rookie US Marshal, the shooting of a armed man running for the cockpit door turns this supposed-to-be routine flight into a life changing situation for more than one person.
10. The Forgotten Letter: Clearing out the attic after his mother passes away, he finds a letter from the father that he barely knew -- but despised. This was a letter he had never seen though, and it was addressed to him. The shocking contents will change him forever.
11. Vegas Baby: They say "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas". She can only wish that were true, as the memories of what happened in Vegas, and her actions that led to them, are going to be burned into her mind forever.
12. Time Out: Roman and Margaret meet up in a bar, and once the introductions and pleasantries are exchanged, the games of seduction and flirtations begin, leading both up to a line that, at least one of them, is not sure they are ready to cross.